Shred Day - May 14 from 11am-1pm
Located in the gravel parking lot North of our 1000 E. Grand Ave. office.
Spring is here and it is the perfect time to clear out those old documents. On May 14, Capitol View will be offering free, on-site shredding services from 11am-1pm in the gravel parking lot to the North of the 1000 E. Grand Iowa Workforce Development Building. Members are able to drive up and bring up to 100 pounds of paper to shred. Take some time and review your old documents to reduce clutter and securely destroy paperwork that contains sensitive personal information.
Examples of potentially sensitive materials to shred:
- Old copies of financial statements
- Tax documents over three years old (unless you are at an increased risk of being audited)
- Credit card offers/direct mail
- Convenience checks from credit card companies
- Old pay stubs
- Cancelled checks
- Checkbook duplicates
- Cancelled credit/debit cards