How Do I Enroll For Home Banking?
Contact our main office at 515-725-2167 to gain access and be provided an initial password. Click here to download a step-by-step guide through the enrollment process.
Have you been provided with an initial password by Capitol View staff? If so, click here to complete the security update.
With Capitol View you can access your account from the comfort of your home any time you like. Once you sign up for home banking you can check balances, make transfers, balance your checkbook, pay your bills electronically, and even make payments on your Capitol View MasterCard.
Home Banking Allows You To...
- View Account Balances - Including both primary and joint accounts
- View Transaction Histories - Customizable by date ranges!
- Download Transaction Histories
- Access a Financial Management tool that allows you to categorize and budget your transactions
- Balance Your Checkbook Using Online
- Check Registry Feature
- Transfer Within Your Accounts
- Transfer To Another Member's Capitol View Accounts
- Schedule Future Transfers
- Request Check Copies
- Request Check Withdrawals
- Schedule Future Check Withdrawals
- View Check History
- View Check Status
- Reorder Checks
- Setup Account Alerts - Email alerts based on customizable criteria
- Send Secure Messages to Capitol View Regarding Your Account
- Access MyCard Info
- Access Online Bill Pay
- Access eStatements
Having trouble loading Home Banking?
If you are having trouble accessing Home Banking on our new site you may need to upgrade your internet browser for security reasons. With our website renovation, security was our top priority.
The following list of internet browsers are compatible with the security requirements of our website.
If the browser you are using will not load Home Banking or other features within CAPVIEW.com it may require an upgrade. Click the browser of your choice below to download the necessary upgrade.
- The Following Browsers Are Not Compatible With The Security Requirements Of CAPVIEW.com
- Netscape Navigator
- Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or older)
We value your security and hope to offer you the most convenience possible. Thank you for your understanding.