- DO NOT share any personal or financial information if you receive one of these texts or phone calls.
- If possible, report the messages or calls as junk. If not, delete the message without responding.
- If you shared your debit card or credit card information, call 515-348-8350, option 2 to report your card as compromised.
- If you shared other personal or financial information with the sender, please inform Capitol View immediately by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 515-348-8350.
- There is no evidence that member accounts have been compromised.
- As an additional precaution, members are able to temporarily block/unblock their debit cards using our digital banking system if they choose to.
Here is a screenshot of one of the phishing text messages: